Saturday, August 3, 2013
Unofficial Day 2
Friday after work, I joined a friend for drinks in Sturgis. There were plenty of cycles on the way there, but I did not notice any remarkable attire. However, I did see a couple outfits worth mentioning.... As we finished our drinks at our outdoor table, my friend seemed to stop in mid-sentence and forget her train of thought. Walking through the parking lot toward the door were two unforgettable less than young women. One was wearing very tight cut-off shorts that appeared extremely uncomfortable, her black biker boots provided the finishing touch. Her companion (who I suspect was her mother) was wearing a tightly form-fitting top displaying voluptuous, firm breasts with a large gaudy necklace to highlight the cleavage. Personally, I am feeling rather good about my age but it gets so much better. As I was turning onto the Interstate, I noticed a leather-clad biker pulled off the side of the road. I did a double-take and nearly hit the car in front of me as I gawked at the 70+ year old, grey, long-haired, weathered faced woman astride her Harley. Damn, I look good for my age!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment