Tuesday, August 20, 2013
Quiet evening planning
Yesterday was one of those days that one gets through by thinking about the one thing they plan to do to unwind when it is over. Some people plan a quiet dinner, a long walk or a leisurely soak in the bath or hot tub. By noon, I was already thinking about the view of the full moon from my back yard swing. Of course, it is only quiet and relaxing once the neighbor children are tucked into bed. At 9:30 I put on my flip flops, grabbed a cold beer from the fridge and headed out for my well-deserved quiet time. The moon provided just enough light through the trees to guide my trek across the yard. A flashlight might have been a better choice, however. Unfortunately, I did not discover the large, thick spider web until it clung to my face and hair. I discovered the spider when it crawled onto my arm. Needless-to-say, I had a change in plans.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment