Sunday, August 11, 2013
Hairy Looks
It seems the men of the Rally generally wear the same black t-shirts, leather vests, jeans and boots. They make their own fashion statements with their hair--or lack thereof. For every bald/shaved-head seen on a bike there are at least two or three others with long braids or shaggy mops. Those that make a statement with their beards are unique. I wonder how they manage to eat, drink or smoke with their long (some covering their bellies) bushy, unkempt beards. Then I wonder about the women they are with....eeewww, the idea of that face kissing someone is repulsive. I did do a real double-take when I noted one man with a thick white beard that appeared to be banded in a couple spots. Truly thought he was holding a shih Tzu on his lap while driving--but, alas, just another fashion statement.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment