Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Traveling the world

My sister asked me to help her with a request from her 2nd grade grandson for school.   Since I was going to the Denver Zoo, she asked me to take a couple photos for him to share with his class.  The photo also needed to include Flat Stanley.  I had never heard of Flat Stanley before and thought it really was a rather cute idea.  So, not only did he accompany me to the Zoo but I brought him along to the Denver Hard Rock Café the next day.  While holding him up in front of the sign to be photographed, a rather handsome young man comes around the bar and actually says hello to Flat Stanley.  The waitress came over and shared the story of her own nephew's school project and receiving Flat Stanley in the mail to circulate as well.  I determined that Flat Stanley is far more a world traveler than I and he doesn't even need to bring luggage or ID.

No comments:

Post a Comment