Thursday, May 2, 2013

Training tools

Today was an education day at the office.  I paid $50 to take an online pre-test for an upcoming certification exam that I will be taking this summer.  I read through each question and frantically looked up possible answers in order to complete the test within the allotted 2-hour time frame.  With a sigh of relief I pressed the submit and score button.  Sadly my score was far from passing...I was exhausted and devastated.  As I reviewed my results for the third time, I discovered that I had actually taken the wrong pre-test....I took the test for nurses as in medical knowledge!  The words of my 4th grade teacher before the Iowa Basics testing slapped me upside the head  "Use a No. 2 pencil and READ the DIRECTIONS carefully"  Now do I pay another $50 to take the correct pre-test?

No comments:

Post a Comment