I have been dogsitting for my sister for the past 10 days. As I have mentioned previously, it has had it perks. I have pointed out that filling a dozen birdfeeders has not been my cup of tea. I have changed my mind however since one of the dogs has been sick for the past three days. Now when I say sick, I mean explosive diarhhea sick. Cleaning up that mess makes birdfeeding seem like a walk in the park. I was describing the smelly messes (4) that I cleaned up between 2:30 and 5:30 this morning to my younger sister. Her response was far from empathetic--"It's kinda funny". Personally I see nothing funny about this situation. Especially, since I must have stepped in some in the garage because I could smell dog shit all day....
I'm gonna go feed the birds and smile all the while!!
No comments:
Post a Comment