I am housesitting at my sister's for a few days while they are out of town. I slept wonderfully in her temperapedic bed, between the new "sock monkey" designed flannel sheets. This morning, like every morning, I headed to the kitchen to make the coffee. I had remembered to bring my own coffee since Kathy often has the very dark and flavored kinds at her house. I filled the reservoir and opened the cupboard to locate the coffee filters. I cleaned out two cupboard shelves, searched six drawers and finally gave up. Ended up using a couple of those little packets she always brings home from hotels. I will point out that Kathy is NOT a coffee drinker and therefore, has no appreciation for that first cup of coffee in the morning. I will also point out that she is NOT a beer drinker, which is why the beer at her house is not in the refrigerator....I will say no more.
(I tried to include a picture of all the stuff I removed from the cupboards in my desperate search, but was not successful with that either)
No comments:
Post a Comment