Monday, February 11, 2013
New neighbors--changes
Earlier this summer, my religious neighbors sold their home to a young couple with three noisy little boys, two barking dogs and one very obnoxiously loud truck (in addition to two others). Think about it, a young couple with three pick up trucks...they have no concept of mileage and gas apparently. Anyway, each time they leave or return they rev (really rev) the motor to the point that my windows vibrate. So, after a rude awakening at 3:35am yesterday morning, I decided I had to at least rearrange my bedroom and move the bed away from the sound check area. Let me start by saying, it is no easy task to move all the bedroom furniture. Perhaps the worst moment occurred when my feet became tangled in the answering machine cord and I landed on my hip with both feet pounding into the wall. Not a graceful maneuver and certainly not pain-free. At least I didn't break anything...well, except the answering machine when I tossed it into the wall for good measure! How will I survive summer when the windows are open, the dogs are barking and the kids are climbing the fence??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment