Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Projects

I did not make myself a list of things I was going to accomplish after the first of the year.  But, each time I have opened my refrigerator for the past 6 mos I have said, I gotta clean this sometime soon.  Well--soon arrived today.  I decided not to put any new items into the refrigerator until it was cleaned.  Too bad, today was trash day.  I discovered over half of the contents on the refrigerator door shelves have overstayed their expiration dates.  The record--November 2008,  second place March 2010 with everything else outdated in 2011 and prior to the middle of 2012.  It's a miracle I haven't poisoned myself or someone else.  Of course, at least 25% of the items returned to their places have expiration dates prior to April 2013.   I can look forward to repeating this process in a few years.   I didn't have this problem when I moved routinely!!

No comments:

Post a Comment