Saturday, December 21, 2013
'Tis the Season
This year I decided not to send out Christmas cards...but everything else was done in record time. Well, I still have cookies to frost. But, I fear I may have jinxed myself by omitting this one simple holiday tradition. This past week, I learned that my car is in need of front wheel bearings--to the tune of $700+; I somehow managed to lose my billfold--all contents included (driver's license, credit/debit cards and shopping receipts); and I was unable to get into my garage Friday when I returned from work due to the snow drifts across the driveway! I have determined that I will need more than just Christmas carols to get me into the holiday spirit---I will be drinking spirits of all kinds before the New Year arrives!! And hoping Santa brings a damn snowblower!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment