Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Tumbling Down

Over the years, I have teased my friends about their lack of "gracefulness".  My friend, Shirley, actually fell walking into Arrowhead stadium and broke her ankle.  My friend, Mary has completely wiped out in VIP seating at an outdoor concert after tripping over a ground wire.  My friend, Cindy, has significant problems with balance and grace.  I was so very glad they were not around to see me leaving my house on Monday morning.   It was dark as I headed out the back door with my coffee, lunch bag, work bag, a plastic shopping bag and my purse.  I caught my heel on the step and down I went--coffee spilling, phone flying and bags crunching (to say nothing of my bones!).  I was relieved to see that at least I had not ripped my pants but more so because my friends were not there to share the experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment