Wednesday, October 30, 2013
Photo finish
When it comes to electronics, I am "still learning". So gadgets of any kind present a learning challenge for me. I have not yet learned how to print my own photos or order them from Snapfish or some other site. I have, however, learned to take the little card to Walgreens and choose the pictures I would like printed. I have yet to figure out how to crop, center or adjust any of these pictures and I have yet to figure out how to erase the pictures from the little card. So imagine my dismay this evening when I stopped at Walgreens to print the last dozen or so pictures on the card of 342, only to discover that the Kiosk would not allow me to place my order after finding the few photos I wanted.. After several tries, I summoned the clerk who advised me the equipment had broken earlier in the day and I would need to return another time. I smiled and thanked her, cursing under my breath and promising to get a new little blue card the next time I go to the photo department.--preferably at another Walgreens.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment