Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Pimp My Ride

For the past week, I have had to drive my mother's 2000 Buick while mine is being repaired.  Let me describe these "wheels"....big brown, 4 door with "old lady" written all over it.  What distinguishes it from the retirement community is the taped up rear passenger window which no longer functions.  I suspect old people with hearing problems are able to shut of the hearing aide and not notice the whistle of the wind.  Today it became a true redneck eyesore....the front passenger window refuses to return to the top, so double layers of plastic and tape have been applied to the entire front window/door.   Hopefully this will keep out the rain, but I anticipate the sound will send me over the edge in the five hour  "return to owner" drive coming up.  (I will say it fits right in at the Walmart parking lot)  Still wondering if my sanity might be worth the $385 they want to fix the damn thing......

No comments:

Post a Comment