Friday, January 27, 2012
Preoccupied--another lesson learned
A very long Friday, seeming to go backward with every forward stroke of the clock. One of those days when one wonders where the time went and how they will ever catch up. But, fortunately for me, my sister & her husband had a ticket for me to go to the movies with them tonight. I rarely go to the movies but was eager to see the latest George Clooney film. The sign on the door upon arrival was "water main break, no water". Kathy was greatly concerned about seeing the movie without the benefit of a diet coke---I however, was much more concerned about no bathroom! I hurried home after the movie for Mother's Nature's call. As I sat down, I was so preoccupied contemplating the sad movie and the events of the day that I crossed my legs in deep thought. I won't describe the outcome but that damp experience certainly brought me back to reality in a hurry! Lesson Learned!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment