Thursday, July 7, 2011

Procrastination

Here it is July 7th and I still do not have my winter clothes packed away and my summer things in the drawers...I can explain. 1. Until mid-June, the days here were wet and cool. 2. Living alone allows me the convenience of two closets--one for winter/one for summer; thus no problem with work clothes. 3) I have been gone so much of the time, I have not had enough time to sort and store. 4) The three totes with my summer clothes have been sitting on my bedroom floor for nearly a month--but rarely opened. 5) The two pairs of shorts and three tee-shirts I have worn, washed and worn again have become so familiar! 6) I still haven't had a chance to tan, so long sleeves and pants work well and; the way the weather has been world-wide, I am guessing winter will be here in September, so why bother. Trouble is, it really is too hot for flannel pajamas--gotta find my summer jammies soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment